Transformer Radiator Valves DIN 42560 Type B / B OR
Our transformer radiator valves DIN 42560 type B as well B OR for transformers are designed to be mounted between two flanges or between tank wall flange and radiator flange. The flange is made of forged steel S355J2G3 and thus not subject to any leakage. Flange thickness is h=40 mm with recessed body.
Our transformer radiator valves DIN 42560 B and B OR NW 80 fulfill the tightness requirements and operating conditions in accordance with DIN 42560 as well as EN 50216-8. Due to the metal sealed clap a low leakage is permitted while the soft-sealed radiator valve is absolutely oil and vacuum-tight (zero-leakage). Both variations are absolutely tight in operation condition to the outside of the transformer.
Transformer radiator valve - wafer type features
- Nominal diameter: 80 mm / square flange
- Wafer type flange
- 4x 18 mm bores or M16 threads
- PCD: 160 mm
- Temperature range: -60 °C up to +125°C
- Transformer valve housing for wafer flange in stainless steel (AISI 316L)
- Grooves for O-ring-sealing upon customer request.
- Coating SOLIDLINE up to C5-M in all commonly used RAL colours available
- Setting device in several versions:
- Setting device Standard in accordance with DIN 42560
- Lockable cap
- Lockable handle (only available for type B)
Transformer Wafer Type Valves DIN 42560 B / B OR
Metal sealing Soft sealing
Transformer Radiator valves DIN 42560 B / B OR for offshore
Depending on customer requirements, our transformer radiator valves type B / B OR can be equipped for harshest conditions as follows:
- C5-M powder coating SOLIDLINE.The coating consists of an EPD-primer, as well as premium powder-interlayer and an top coat (all commonly used transformer RAL colors available)
- Transformer valve housing material upon request in stainless steel 1.4404 (AISI 316L)
- Setting device standard made of seawater resistant aluminium (EN AW 6082)
- Lockable cap in GRP (glas fibre reinforced plastic)
- Studbolts in stainless steel 1.4404 (AISI 316L) or duplex steel (1.4462)
Ordering options - transformer radiator valves
In order to answer your request as quickly as possible, you will find below our ordering options. In addition, you can find the ordering options for our wafer type flange transformer radiator valves as a PDF download.
For special designs, please contact us directly. Together we will find a solution!
Request transformer radiator valve / metal sealed
Request transformer radiator valve / soft sealed
Transformer Valve - Setting Devices
For more detailed information, please refer to downloads below.