Transformer Dehydrating Breathers Type A/B/C
The transformer dehydrating breather Type A/B/C in accordance with DIN 42567 / EN 50216-5 remove practically all moisture from the air that flows through the breather into the conservator when the transformer is cooling down. This has the effect of largely preventing any reduction of the dielectric strength of the insulation due to moist ambient air and any formation of condensation in the conservator. Thus the transformer dehydrating breathers Type A/B/C increase the operational integrity of the transformer. In order to guarantee proper air tightness the oil bowl must be filled with oil up to the marked minimum limit.As drying agent we use silica gel with a grain size of at least 3 mm. All types are available with a filling capacity of either 1 kg or 0.5 kg. The dehydrating breathers Type A/B/C can also be supplied with PMMA (Plexiglas) cylinders. The transformer dehydrating breathers Type A/B/C meet the requirements of DIN 42567 and EN 50216-5.
Transformer dehydrating breather type A/B/C
- dehydrating breather type A DIN 42567 (angled oval flange 80x45)
- dehydrating breather type B DIN 42567 (straight oval flange 80x45)
- dehydrating breather type C (with ½“, ¾“, or 1“ internal thread)
Your benefits at a glance
- UV- and corrosion-resistant powder coating
- Oil bowl made of UV-resistant acrylic glass (SAN)
- High quality drying pearls Chameleon Orange from BASF
For further information, please refer to the downloads below.